Monday, February 15, 2010

App State Against Hate

Readers! 

It is time I call on you to help me out in my crusade for social justice and universal equality. My Good friends Michelle, Matt, Freddy and I have teamed up to bring marriage equality to Boone, NC. 

Maybe you've herd of NO H8, well this is similar, BUT DIFFERENT (we ran into so potential copy right issues....). "App State Against Hate" is what we are calling it. We are inviting all university faculty, staff and students to come out and pose in black t-shits, yellow duck tape with our "App State Against Hate" logo painted on your check. 

So far, the response has been explosive. I created an event to test for interest and with in 24 hours we had over 300 members. Below I've included the link to the Facebook Group and to the Event. Check them both out! If you are interested, RSVP, tell everyone you know, and BE THERE!!!!! 

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=321135816321&ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=308763752128&index=1

LMH

No comments:

Post a Comment