Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friends for Life

So, I can't go into any kind of detail, but this evening I have learned one important thing: college friends are life friends. The things you will end up doing to help your friends at 1 AM only solidifies your bond. 

I can't express how excited I am for you to begin your college journey. You are going to meet some of the greatest (and worst) people you have ever met. You are going to experience the highest of highs and still the lowest of lows, but I promise you, it's all going to be worth it. You are going to grow as a person into something beautiful you didn't even know you were capable of. You are going to surprise yourself and others daily (please keep in mind that this will not always be a positive thing).

Take full advantage of this experience you will soon be embarking on, and share some of your stories with me if we happen to run into each other on campus, I always love a good chat! 

With all my love and respect, 

LMH!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna cry! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this post made my day. You're a wonderful guy Landon!

    ReplyDelete