Thursday, September 9, 2010

I need more time...

Valued Blog Readers,

I hope that those of you who used to be perspective students who are now STUDENTS at ASU are finding their first few weeks in Boone enjoyable.

As is the custom in my life, time has become an incredibly valuable commodity. I am taking 16 credit hours and I got a job the week before classes started. So between class, waiting on my tables at work, homework and sleep, there is little time for anything else. But don't pity me, Readers, I am not truly happy unless I am running in a million different directions like a chicken with its head cut off.

Currently I am applying to two different schools on campus (curse double majoring), as well as working on my application for a summer internship. I am also hanging out with all my new international friends (I recommend you befriend one!). I also need to start practicing my Spanish because I have to apply to study abroad soon...... so many applications, so little time.

If all goes to plan, this blog will take a hiatus from "perspective student talk" and transform into "Landon's Life Fits in a suitcase," recounting my soon to be travels.

I leave you with a link to a radio station that adds sound to my evening, Ibiza Sonica.... but be a snooty "Spanish-know-it-all" and use a southern Spain accent and say "Ibi-THA" to impress your friends.

http://www.ibizasonica.com/

Les cuidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment